As an essential service Continuum International will resume providing moving services in New York City and the surrounding boroughs; Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens & Staten Island as well as other locations effective April 22, 2020, unless instructed otherwise by Federal, State and Local authorities.
OFFICE STAFF: 90% of the office staff is working remotely and have access to all information.
CREWS: For the safety of everyone involved we have implemented the following steps:
- 1. Our move counselors are prescreening transferees to confirm that neither they or anyone who will be present during the move have not knowingly been in been in contact with someone infected with the COVID 19 virus.
- 2. We will be taking the temperatures of all staff when they depart and arrive back to our facility.
- 3. All crew members will wear face masks and gloves
- 4. Crews will have hand sanitizers on the trucks.
- 5. All trucks, forklift and warehouse equipment will be disinfected daily.
- 6. Crews have been instructed to wash hands frequently while on the job for 20 seconds
- 7. Crews have been instructed to cover their mouths when coughing or sneezing.
- 8. Crews have been instructed to limit the distance they stand near the customer, if possible.
We have requested that our partners across the USA follow the same requirements for their crews.
All surveys are being done via video or facetime.
We will update as the situation develops. Please contact me directly with any questions at email@example.com or by phone at 203-546-2901.
Continuum Covid-19 Updates
As the number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) continues to rise throughout the world, many affected countries have implemented restrictions that are impacting international travel and mobility. Such as exit, visa and work permit issuance, closed ports, Many restrictions are having an impact on international business travel and assignment plans, as well as occasionally causing transit delays to household good shipments and modifications to how in-person services are being carried out. Many corporations are suspending, delaying or canceling travel and assignments into and from the affected countries.
As your trusted Relocation Management Company. Our global service partners are updating us as it relates to service interruptions or modifications for relocation and moving services. Continuum will continue to monitor the situation and keep you updated on impacts as it pertains to employee mobility.
For current COVID-19 updates, please visit the following websites:
We would be appreciated if you would share with us what plans and adjustments your organization is making in response to COVID-19.